czwartek, 19 listopada 2020

Tiny Celtic Knots (Maleńkie celtyckie węzełki)

I once came across a YouTube tutorial @frivolite_lace of cute intertwined earrings. I don't like tatting from a video tutorials and I kept putting off making them until later. In the end, I started watching and working out the tutorial and it was worth it :) The pattern is quite complicated, but after I figured it out, I made three pairs. They are charming made of a thin metallic thread. In addition, beautiful minerals emphasize their elegance.

Natknęłam się kiedyś na youtubie na tutorial @frivolite_lace ślicznych przeplatanych kolczyków. Nie lubię robić z filmikiem i ciągle odkładałam zrobienie ich na później. W końcu się zabrałam za obejrzenie i rozpracowanie tutorialu i było warto:) Schemat jest dość skomplikowany ale jak już go rozgryzłam to zrobiłam trzy pary. Z cieniutkiej metalizowanej nici są urocze. Do tego piękne minerały podkreślają ich elegancję.










3 komentarze:

  1. Wow. Yes, complicated but worth the effort.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. These are beautiful earrings! And an excellent video showing how to weave the Celtic effect using big loops. Thank you for the link. It's the first time I have generally comprehended how it is done. Whether I can actually accomplish it remains to be seen!:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń